Monday, November 11, 2013

GUYS in AMERICAS NEXT TOP MODEL this cycle ROKS!

So the hubby LOVES Americas Next Top Model and I kinda got so burned out on so stopped watching a few seasons ago but then got into it this season with the new introduction of GUYS so I have been watching this season and its pretty good......We are down to the wire with the final epi next week. There is one chick from Oregon named Jourdan and 2 gents left for the final next week.... I have all the guys below that was on this season and believe it or not the 2 gents left is MARVIN and CORY-  I know u may see some major lookers other than these 2 but its what those crazy judges and America voted on---I am sure they all will get some great model work with this as a great launch pad for sure. Anyways here are the boys....

Chris Hernandez- I thought he was very handsome and I am a SUCKA for a blonde twink and I  thought he would be in the final but he was hated but all and was such a cry baby.. 


Cory Hindorff- My Least fave but hes in the final so you go GURL!
 Don Benjamin- NICE EYES....Dated a guys that looked exactly like him once.  But not ANTM...
 Jeremy Rohmer- HOT- Boy next door- The things I could do to you Jer.....Model yes ANTM maybe not but he will be a major model I mean look at this boy!
 Marvin Cortes- Finalist....Young brown and prob hung as fake internet pics are going around.. I think he has a chance.  Hubby says he has the BIGGEST MOUTH in the world- I say he looks like a clay figure he is so adorbs....
 Mike Scocozza- Some lunch wagon worker they found- REALLY!  Hes a looker-- kinda like the perfect guy in looks but not ANTM-- Good husband and baby maker though...
 Phil Sullivan--  Hot!  Only thing is he seems kinda dirty but I am sure he is not and he was kinda immature-- he could of made it in the final if it was ANTM for GAY MEN as he is so perfect gay meat!


3 comments:

behrmark said...

I've been watching too and I kind of agree about Cory; not my favorite but I'm glad he made the finals. Unfortunately with last week's Finale Part 1 cliffhanger I suspect he gets eliminated; Rob Evans has some pull and the fact he's threatened by Cory's androgyny/homosexuality means he won't be in the final 2. And let's face it....Jourdan will win over Marvin.

MAC said...

Once upon a time I was obsessed with ANTM. I may need to give it another looksie now that men are included. YUM!!!

Mind Of Mine said...

Great post. I watched the first episode of this season but I haven't managed to catch it all. So thanks for this.