Friday, January 20, 2006

Apparently, a church in our lovely state of Washington is calling for a nationwide boycott of Microsoft over its support of gay rights. Here we go again with that dumbass Rev. Ken Hutcherson the ex footballer pastor of Antioch Bible Church here in Redmond along with his group of zombie followers.. I am so sick and tired of him and his supporters and the insane and brainless crap of the mouth. This last summer they had a big rally to protect marriage etc, It made me so mad!!! Why should gay people be denied such simple rights we really all deserve? Lets be serious--There as so many of us that are good examples of partnerships that last and work and are genuine and then compare that some straight marriages and familys--its just not fair or right----Personally I think these wack jobs are afraid as they know times are changing amd acceptance and tolerance is evolving so they are freaking out and making them shake--BTW when I was a good Christian boy--I think I still am of course!--tell me why did most of the men I meet and becames friends with were just a bunch of gays in hiding?---I swear--Where should you look for hot men and boys? Well your local church or religious organization is a good place to start! Now granted they are all mostly closeted but these were the best lovers as they like it rough!! ha ha---as kidding aside as a matter of fact I am pretty sure I had some fun encounters with a few boys at Anitoch!!!--- Its just crazy! oh well since IBM, Apple and others support gay rights. I'm sure we will all be fine and dandy so I'm hoping that the AFA-- I wont link to these pigs sorry and all the other wackos join the boycott and take down their web sites. Good riddance...

Story http://www.local6.com/money/6164127/detail.html

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Where did you find it? Interesting read »