Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Dumbfu*k Mountain--

Funny stuff...Don't ya think? I've been thinking about this alot lately and its just been a crazy year! If we all think that the gay issues are hot and heavy right now can you just imagine this fall when all the 06 elections and such get in full gear? We are going to be a hot topic for sure and at the front of all the news and issues big time. Its going to be super duper crazy boys and girls....are you all ready for it?...I think for the first time in many years my friends and I are really ready to support and get active in the community...We have been talking about it a lot lately....Its crazy to think of this revolution for rights...I hope we make it through with flying rainbow colors!!! I have a feeling its going to be alright....It will be nice to say in our old age that we did something that was important and meaningful and hopefully made a difference in our lives and future ones...

I am so sick and tired of the dumbfucks!!!! Wears my Tiara! This queen is pissed!