Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Moans and Groans


So its been like a US or People magazine posting fiesta lately so thought I would get down to the nitty gritty and get to some writing. I am excited to use this blog as an outlet for me to be creative and address my likes, dislikes, thoughts, and on and on. I am hoping it will be quite entertaining and right now I’m still learning all this crap so please bear with me ignore the every now and then if you ask WTF is that all about every now and then …

Jeff and I and the kids Maile and Alika (our two Shih Tzus) had a nice evening last night. We had a nice pork chop dinner that was super yummy! We hadn’t had pork chops in quite sometime and the smell of them cooking in the kitchen reminded me of my granny. There are many things that trigger memories of my wonderful granny and this is just one that brings back those fond memories of her cooking in her kitchen on date street in Honolulu…Gosh I sure do miss her! As Jeff had dinner going, I gave the dogs a quick bath as they missed baths this weekend. They were quite happy after the bath and they went straight to bed and snoozed all night. They are much like their daddies and like to be clean! I can honestly say that they have as much product as we do for smelling fresh and clean! LOL! After dinner it was time to settle in for some boob tube. We watched some 7th Heaven (its last season) and some Skating with Stars in between on commercials and then Las Vegas. I then drifted off on the sofa and that’s the last I recall..Got up later and we both stumbled off to bed around 11ish---an old married couple we are! Sometmes!

Tonight I am putting together the AB Lounger! So Jeff and I are committed to eating well and working out and plan to get back in shape! We are looking forward to losing a few inches off our tummies! We need to get in shape for the upcoming bikini weather that is right around the corner! Wish us luck! If we get to our goal I promise to post a pic of us in our surfer trunks!

MOANS -- I hate my job right now and I can’t wait for my new position to start (next Wednesday!) as I am in desperate need for some new challenges and new stimuli if you know what I mean…

GROANS-- I want to groan that I have a mini toothache and I need to go to the dentist next week...

No comments: