Thursday, February 02, 2006



The Lady At Tthe Grocery Store

So we have these grocery stores here in Seattle--QFC--Quality Food Centers--they are a bit of a step up from you normal Safeways and such--anyhow last night Jeff and I went shopping for some groceries as we both had a urge for taco salads and needed some tomatoes and such....Anyhow went to the QFC near our home in the Normandy Park area we live in..Now Normandy Park is also a little high end community that's sits on a bluff along Puget Sound and has some pretty high muki muk type people in the community--you know the type--my shit don't stink types--anyhow Id like to think we fit in as we are pretty decent looking guys and usualy we do....Anyhow while paying for the groceries I did notice the lady behind me in line as I had a funny feeling she was looking at me strange--you know how you get the feeling that someone's starring at you? Anyhow I overlooked it---When we got to the car--Jeff says " did you notice the lady behind you?" I say no not particularly--he says "she was giving you the dirtiest looks!" WTF!!! is I could think of ..I mean this bitch looked just like the chick pic here and she can go to hell...Do you think it was maybe because I was in my house slippers? or maybe the white V neck T with sweat pants? Nah I looked hot.... she was a dumbass Normandy Park cow.......Jeff was smart not to tell me until I left the store that's for sure or I would of told that lady off.. what a swine.....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looking for information and found it at this great site... Bun in the oven shower favors