Tuesday, August 01, 2006



YIKES!!! BIG BAZOOKAS!!!!

Ok so personally this scares me a bit--her name is Jodie Marsh...Not sure who she is but I guess I should credit her name since she is well busting out on my blog...Found it on some random site...All I must say is this...Isnt there a better way and a more fashion forward way to cover up the nips than this stud belt? This is not my cup of tea for sure....More like a big gulp of tea....LOL!! But heck--I like big fat boy hot dogs and for those who who love big melons like this --they might be scared of a bit scared of the big hot dog--So its all fair in the world of desire----And for those that want both? Well your a size perv!!...So go ahead and leave you number at the comments section below! Will be in touch soon----ha ha!!

No comments: