Tuesday, November 28, 2006


Confessions On the Dance Floor

Did y'all see Madge in her primetime concert last Wednesday? She ALWAYS does a good job putting on a show.....she so rocked it out. I am so happy for her as she sounds better than ever and shit the girls also in like super girl shape too! dammm!! I LOVED it so much--I just sat there with a big ass grin from ear to ear!-- All that old disco blended in had me going bonkers!

She will always be my queen as she conjurs so many memories.....From the time I came out in 1984--or was it 85...I forget ..damm that MDA...and through the years....She is and will be a truly one if the greatest entertainers of our time....

Favorite outfit was this number in the pic...its all about the cute boots and suede flap packet pants..cute cute cute..

No comments: