Friday, February 02, 2007


TOP DESIGN--My New Addiction



Todd Oldham-- Perfect and very handsome host






Jonathan Adler--My favorite Judge--knows his stuff man!!!






Matt--My pick for the win!

This ones going to to be right up my alley! I watched the first episode and got a instant hard on!.....I am going to love it so much--Its going to be a big hit like Project Runway and Top Chef....this is my forte for sure! I get crazy thinking about how much fun it would be to be on a show like this!! It would be so creative and so much fun...Am I bitter....yes....I want to be on top design...maybe in my next life huh.....bitter line one..... please pick up the lines ringing....Anyhow this is going to be a big hit so check it out....


Check it out on Bravo-http://www.bravotv.com/Top_Design


No comments: