Thursday, March 15, 2007


My Type...
Ok... so I ordered some undies and a linen shirt last year and now I get bombarded with IM e-mails. It doesn't bother me much but most of the time the looks are so dang funny! Really Disco Danny if you know what I mean...But today this one came and I thought what a very cute man and what very cute outfit and I want to go on vacation to somewhere warm dammit!...I also want to wear white pants! Anyhow I think he is so scummy- I want to lick his tummy!
Gosh...the IM catalogs--they have been around a long time huh? How many boys and men have punched the munchkin to these catalogs you think?--I think in the 80's it took over as before we only had the Sears/JC Penny catalogs.... Nowadays men in underwear can be found everywhere you turn....Times have changed that's for sure....

No comments: