Monday, July 30, 2007

Chuck and Larry
Good or Fucked up?

Adam Sandler's faux gay comedy "I Now Pronounce You Chuck and Larry" charmed $34.8 million from moviegoers its first weekend in theaters to beat off Hairspray and "Harry Pooter /Cooter" last week and then this weekend The Simpson Movie came in first with Chuck and Larry following close behind....."Chuck and Larry," stars Sandler and Kevin James as heterosexual Brooklyn firefighters who pose as a gay couple to qualify for domestic-partner benefits.. So many mixed reviews and I'm not sure if its good or not-- I know its popular with the straights--I have heard from number of hetros at work and out on how funny it is--Strange thing is I haven't heard of any of my gay posse seeing it.... I think we can wait for the vid...
(Image from Pretty on the outside)

No comments: