Thursday, November 08, 2007

Fuck it all!!!!!

Sometimes your just in a fricken slump....I tried drinking and smoking lots of Mary Jane but it seems to be a short fix....A good fix but short...Its this damn combination of my shit job and quiting smoking and making sure I work out, there's a new leak in the roof, and and and and....I'm just overloaded...more like bombarded!!....I just want to take a week and go somewhere to relax and get away from it all you know? I need to go to a spa and get pampered- I need a good stress massage ---I don't want to be like so many others and go see the doc for some Zoloft--but....Oh well...as they say ---it should pass-- I hope so dammit!!! and soon!!!

4 comments:

joe*to*hell said...

lay off MJ - she makes your happy hormones sink.

plus, its the lack of daylight that does it for people.

hang in.....

Christopher said...

I see we're having very similar days...too bad you're not closer to me, I really needed a drinking buddy tonight!

ps...it took me awhile to read the actual post...that pic was VERY distracting!

Rick said...

Oh come on. A guy that pretty doesn't have to take a crap.

Don't you hate it when people tell you to cheer up. So cheer up damn it.

M- Filer said...

your gorgeous just sitting there like that, all cocky and flippin everyone off