Friday, December 21, 2007

Mele Kalikimaka!
From Your Rad Homo
Jeff and I wanted to wish each and everyone one of you a wonderful holiday! I will be taking a hiatus from the blog world till the new year...We just found out yesterday that we are set to go on a 2 week trip to the South Pacific in late January!!!! More details on that later but what a great gift for x- mas! I think Im going to burst! I will catch up with all you bitches in about a weeks time.......Now you go and have yourselves a merry big CHRISTMAS! I will miss ya!! xoxoxo

4 comments:

Christopher said...

What a hot couple!...I love this pic! Merry Xmas to you both!

Shirley Heezgay! said...

have a wonderful time! safe travels for you both!

Lewis said...

Two rad homos leaving the good ol' US of A? Good for you! Merriest of Christmases toyou guys.

Greg said...

Merry belated Christmas to the happy couple!