Friday, April 25, 2008

Thank god its FRIDAY...
Weekend thoughts....A decent weekend forecast here--sunny and in the 60's. Yes......to some of you this would be chilly but for us here in the Pacific Northwest that's a spring heatwave! We will see all sorts of white flesh this weekend-- Or as we called it in Hawaii "shark bait". I liked this pic of Reichen Lehmkuhl....he is very handsome that Reichen.....I love orange-- its one of my fave colors and Reichen looks nice in his orange shorts for sure....I wondered what he has bundle up in his arms? It looks to be a blanket? Anyhow..... no real big plans for the weekend-- Try to get some R and R, maybe do a little shopping and also get out in the yard and do some gardening.....I'm going to plant some new stuff and I think some orange poppies might be nice!

2 comments:

Mark in DE said...

Oh yes, Reichen looks stunning in orange! And green. And purple, and blue, and red....

Mark :-)

A Lewis said...

You know, I'll never know where you get my pictures.