Friday, May 30, 2008

Need a Lift?
Do you need a lift? I surely do and I think a weekend off from the new job will be a perfect solution.....Now a lift from this gentleman would be super too! BTW.....job is 50/50 right now and I am hoping the bad 50 changes soon.....More on that later......

So no big plans for the weekend.....A cocktail party this evening which will be a perfect way to start the weekend.....Sex in the City movie tomorrow "yippee" as I am in need of some comic relief ....and then maybe some afternoon yard work if the weather co-ops.....Sunday plan is R and R.....maybe gallivant over to go see the folks.....My mother is having a cow right now as her PC has been in the shop for 2 weeks so she is over the moon about it---she is so cute! Mom is such a tech gal now! How is she suppose to do her bills as it the end of the month! She went on and on about it the other night....A visit to see her and dad will be good.

So last night I was weed whacking after I got home form the new job from hell and was going for broke on this brushy ivy area in our back yard ( we live on a double lot and one section is forest like with evergreens and lots of ivy) so the weed whacker bottom thingy flew apart about 1/2 way into it and the weed whacker itself started smoking! YIKES! I looked everywhere for that thingy with spring and wire coils deal but could not find it.....It may have flown into the neighbors ghetto yard (we call him Jeppers Creepers-I will need a post about that whole scary mess soon) Well it was too much work for the poor thing so I need to get a new one over the weekend........bugger! The old weed wack lasted us for about 7 years so its time to get a new one I guess......not that I want to buy another yard tool as yard tools and such are so expensive! I need to make more money and get a couple of yard boys......cute ones too......Wish I could find one like the dude on top....He pulls up in his truck with the mower in back....I suddenly faint......I now need CPR........Good times....

Oh my.....My back is killing me today due to my workout last evening....Excuse me while I go take a nice happy pain pill...Now this should make work more fun today......

1 comment:

Rick said...

COCKtail parties and movies, how nice.
I haven't good luck with weed eaters. My first when I bought my home was electric and the garage door came down on it and broke it. Then my gas model's fuel line broke off and they wated close to$100 to fix it. Now I have a new Sears brand and it won't shut off till I pull the plug wire. But I have had the same mower for over 10 years. :)Better things to come on the job I'm sure.