Thursday, July 24, 2008

Project Runway Recap...


Click to make it "BIGGA"- as Heidi would say...

Episode 2-- What a hard challenge------having bubble headed models get the fabric was NOT a good idea--I really think it should of been a non elimination challenge or something...Best part of last nights episode.......When Nina said "Shiny, tight, and short is the quickest way to look cheap." oops wasn't Heidi Klum wearing something shiny, tight and short! HA!
Here is my little re recap...

Photos: TOP LEFT TO RIGHT

Blayne- This week was a improvement. Its a little "Addicted to Love Rocker" but its ok. He made me laugh this week when he was talking about Stella and her Love of "LETHAA". His tan is fading and he actually looks better with a just a hint of color...not so omppah loompaish....
Daniel- I like this alot! I love that it is black too....Man he was stressing out on getting it done....It maybe due to editing but it looked like he was down to the wire to finish. I like his design style so far...from his keg cup dress last week to this.......And how nice of Keith to make his bed for him this week???? You would think from all the rumors about Daniel and Wesley that Wesley would be in or I mean making his bed instead.
Emily- This is cute.....I think due to the challenge being models being able to pick out the fabric is the reason we see so many short dresses? They all did not get enough fabric at all. Or maybe its that "green" fabrics cost more? hmmmmm..........
Jerell- GROSS and ugly....So far I don't care for him or his designs at all......they are FUG.........His personality as it is being portrayed by the show so far is also a major turnoff......Ask me today and I wish his smug self would just get his ass tossed off the show ....but maybe I'm wrong....will have to see what happens with this girl or I mean guy.
Jennifer- Husband said it was super fug....I thought it was safe....I like orange so I think it is ok..... Plain Jane Jenifer made this? Not too bad.....

CENTER LEFT TO RIGHT

Joe- Ummmm...Bubble blow out dress.....I don't like this style but we see these type of dresses all the time on runways and such.....I have never seen a girl wear a dress like this to any cocktail party's that I ever attend.....most fashionistas think this balloon skirt look is cool.....I dont....Joe doesn't really match this design style to me too.....but whatever.....
Keith- Cute--just like Keith- Cute......Like the shot of blue......Is this boy gay or not? And why is he making Daniels bed? He said it is because Daniel is his friend.......awwww shucks.....I think Keith just got even cuter....
Kelli- GREAT! Natalie Portman sure seemed smitten with Kelli or did you not get that vibe? She said "shes like a broad form the 40's" This look was simple but so elegant. I really think Natalie wants to bush bump this broad or I mean Kelli......
Korto- NOT too good....Not sure about Korto....she is like Jerell in a way....Not sure on her personality but maybe its also due to the shows editing....Will see if she can do something better....I do like her a bit but I think its because she looks like Jenifer Hudson....I wonder if she can sing?

BOTTOM LEFT TO RIGHT

Leanne-Poor Leanne...what the heck was this? I know it was partially due to the diarrhea fabric the bubble headed models all chose but yikes why so much detail? Sorry but its icky! Is it me or does Leanne and Emily sorta look like sisters?
Stella- Va Va Va Voom...."Lethaa" did some decent work....I don't know about the sleeve action but its ok....She better hope all the challenges can be somehow be rocked out or she may get the ax!
Suede- Super Cute! Like this one tons--Its so fairy tale ballerina Barbie.....I liked Kellis just as much so they both deserved to be the best 2.....but I think Suede did a little more work and detail so he was the "winna" as Heidi would say....
Terri- Ok......alot better than some of the others that is for sure...Cobalt blue and black..quite nice...They hardly gave her any air time.....I don't even think they showed her making this dress....
Wesley- OMG! Not very pretty....so overworked .....but he was another victim of a bubble headed model choosing the diarrhea fabric to work with....My prediction is he will be asked to come back....I am still hopeful and sure he will be in the finals......


UPDATE! Wesley and Daniel is indeed a couple-- the husband just sent me over a bunch of links....Awww...so cute!!


2 comments:

Greg said...

I was hoping Kelli would win that won. Her cocktail dress was stunning, and I just can't stand Suede talking about himself in the third person!!!

joe*to*hell said...

i have much to say - i just cant comment yet. way too much going on. but thattan one and the blue mohawk and both black chicks can hit the road.

same for the two girls with bangs (cancel each other out) and the two bland ugly girls (cancel each other out)