Monday, August 25, 2008

Dancing with Bazooka Butt
Its time again for Dancing with the STARS! Announced today.....I didn't get to much into it this last season as it sorta lost my interest towards the middle of the competition.... but this next one looks to be good with the announcement today of who will be doing the cha cha cha for our entertainment.....I had a crush on Ted back in the day and I'm looking forward to seeing him Lance, Rocco and Cody PasoDoble for our pleasure too! Now as for the women-- I love them all except bazooka butt Kim....Its going to be a interesting season indeed!


Toni Braxton, singer, 40, Cant wait to see the outfits she plans to wear! Lance Bass, singer, 29, Go gay boy go! Ted McGinley, actor, 50, So Happy Days are here again! Cloris Leachman, actress, 82, What "Big Knockers" you have! Go Cloris Go! Warren Sapp, former NFL star, 35, Who? Rocco DiSpirito, chef, 41, Cant wait to see this man shake and bake it- GROWL! • Kim Kardashian, TV personality, 27, Only one word for this-BARF! Maurice Green, Olympic gold medalist track and field star, 34, WHO? Misty May-Treanor, Olympic gold medalist beach volleyball player, 31, Go Team USA! Susan Lucci, Emmy-award winning soap opera actress, 61, Soap diva does dancing. Jeffrey Ross, 42, comedian, Who? Cody Linley, 18, actor, Young twink in tights! Yippee! and Brooke Burke, 36, TV personality--I Love Brooke! She is one of my favorites! She is one of the best looking women on this planet! I have been in love with this lady since the show North Shore!

4 comments:

Stephen R. said...

Cloris Leachman!!! I love her for doing this and might actually watch the show now! WOOHOO!!!!

ZenDenizen said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
ZenDenizen said...

I have to agree, I don't care for Kim at all.

At first I thought Toni would be fabulous but then I remembered a clip of her saying she had to practice the (rather simple) choreography for the "He Wasn't Man Enough For Me" video a million times because she's not a natural dancer. Still, she and Alec Mazo will make a gorgeous couple!

Mark in DE said...

I've never gotten into the show, but now that I know Rocco and Lance will be on it, I may have to give it a try!

Cloris Leachman??? You mean she's still ALIVE???

Mark :-)