Tuesday, September 23, 2008

2008 Emmy Host Sucked Big Time!
Jeff and Howie bite!!!!


Did these guys suck hard and not the good hard on Sunday night or what?  I felt so uncomfortable watching it and then the whole blitz on how bad it was came out like a firestorm!  Heidi and Tom were fine but talk about working my last nerve when it came to the other 2 bozos!  They both seemed like they snorted some coke or no-doze or something? Jeff Probst can be cute but he was motor mouth city-- and the main motor mouth Howie Mandell is already hard to stomach and take on his game show but this was TORTURE!  Bad call Emmy people!   

2 comments:

Greg said...

Absolutely no chemistry, though I thought Heidi and Tom tried their best. Tom's kinda cute, anyway.

Rick said...

Yeah it was hard to watch and I didn't for any length of time. I can't get a handle on Jimmy Kimmel either.