Friday, October 10, 2008

Wild Waves
Fright Fest!

We are off to the Halloween Fright Fest tonite....Taking the nephew and some friends- Looks to be a super good time- 2 haunted houses and all kinds of scary stuff....right up all our alleys so we are excited! Its suppose to be a dry weekend in Seattle so we have to get out and about before the Seattle rain monsoons hit-- its a bit chilly though its low 50's hi 40's...the cold came in a few days ago and everyone's complaining about the chilly cold already! Will dress really warm tonite that's for sure...Will hit the pumpkin patches this weekend as well--I have never been on a roller coaster at night so you may hear me screaming from where you are! Hope I don't wet my panties! Have a good weekend all! Happy Fall!

5 comments:

WAT said...

I love Halloween. BEST. HOLIDAY. EVER.

Princessa lil mexico said...

hope you had fun. i'm planning to go to the pumpkin patch this weekend..

princessa

Kevin Is The New Shirley said...

BOO!

Did I scare ya??

CJ said...

Low 50's? That makes my nipples hard. I wish.
That sounds like a fun time. Hope you all survive.

Scooter said...

Looks like the RNC!