Friday, May 01, 2009

FREDDIE STROMA

I was just in the mood for a little blonde twink today and actor FREDDIE STROMA whom I hear is in the next Harry Potter movie-Harry Potter And The Half Blooded Prince.... fits the bill perfectly! He is quite a handsome chap if I do say so myself...

Sometimes you just crave a ray of fresh new spring sunshine ya know? He kinda reminds me of Ryan Phiilippe....

Its a super sun shine day in Seattle and it FRIDAY! Whoo Hoo! The garden needs some tending and the nude beach is calling my name....Have a good weekend bitches...




6 comments:

A Lewis said...

Nude Beach??? In Seattle??? You are definitely going to make a trip down here for a day in sun with me. Let's get it planned.

RAD said...

Yes Arnie...
http://seattlebeaches.org/

there are a few Gay hot spot parks/beaches as well :-)

Mark in DE said...

Sorry, I'll have to check him out later, when he graduates from high school.

Anonymous said...

Nice Lookin!

SpikeWarden said...

Damn. He's pretty.

Jesús V. said...

Beautiful and sexy!!

Kisses.