Monday, November 16, 2009

The Spanksgiving Season
Time to Stuff it!
So Spanksgiving is 9 days away.....I wish this was already Spanksgiving week as then this would already be our short week of work.....Oh well.... I just hope this week goes by quickly. How was your weekend? We had a nice long weekend. Went to a nice 40th birthday for a nice gent we know on Friday night. Met a bunch of nice people and saw some old acquittance's as well. But there was one group of boys that flipped hubby and I attitude......they also did this last week at the bar we went too after another b day we attended (which BTW we never do--I think the last time we went to a gay bar was maybe last winter) Anyhow I loathe mean guys......I always wonder why there are pockets or a gaggles of gays that pick on others. You know the type-- bitchy, mean, spiteful, very crass....They look and snicker at ya and eye roll ya.....anyhow it takes everything in me to not go over and slap the shit out of them.....But hubby told me to be nice so I did. We just ignored them...Maybe I should post of pic of them and see what you think of them? I saw one this am in the party pics.....Now they are not special to look at..AT ALL...
Maybe that's why they are bitter queens? They are kinda ugly? ANYHOW.....

Saturday I cleaned up the yard-- which was a major workout with all the fall leaves...The leaves are beautiful but I cant wait for all of them to fly away or fall so I can do one last major cleaning of the yard....I still have to do the gutters too....YUCK! That's always no fun but I hope to get that done this next weekend or maybe the long Thanksgiving weekend. Went and got a Turkey yesterday...19.76 pounds. Jeff and I will be doing T-day at our house or my moms-- depending on how she feels--Spent time with mom all day yesterday and did a quick trip over to Costco....Mom is doing ok...she is off Oxy and now on old school methadone ....seems to help with her pain better......she still suffers but she is such a tough cookie...I wish I could just hang out with her and not work..... So its back to the daily grind today.....I was out on Friday so my workload should be fun today.....busy!!.....So I better get to it... Catch you all soon...XO

6 comments:

Princessa lil mexico said...

Next time you boys go out. Tske me with you. I will slap some sense into those other guys! Glad your mother is still doing great! Let's meet up soon!

Ray's Cowboy said...

Love the cartoon. I am happy fo ryougoing out and having fun.
Hope this week is wonderful for you.
Ray

Stan said...

Yardwork is always so butch. I'd love to see you up on the roof in the gutters.

Anonymous said...

I will not approve on it. I over polite post. Specially the title-deed attracted me to read the sound story.

Anonymous said...

Good dispatch and this fill someone in on helped me alot in my college assignement. Gratefulness you on your information.

Anonymous said...

Opulently I assent to but I dream the collection should prepare more info then it has.