Monday, December 14, 2009

Another Monday

Mondays really suck don't they? Its hard to get going today knowing I have a fricken full work week ahead and its already kinda slow in my biz these days......is it me or does it seem like alot of folks are already in holiday mode this year. Seems like people have already checked out and are on vacation mode already.....how lucky!.....Me not so lucky :-(

Andrew Stetson is one of my fave models out there and I thought we needed some of his hotness for our Monday... the dude is always one hot number... Thanks Andrew.....I already feel a little bit better already!

Well hope all is well out there in blogger land.......How was your weekend? Had a pretty good one here.....Now lets just hope this week goes by really fast so we can get to next weekend quickly.....

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes. Here we are at Monday. What fun!!

That model is HOT!! I need to see more photos of him!

Paul Benjamin said...

Happy Monday. Today's picture just made it a little happier! :)

Anonymous said...

Hello !.
You re, I guess , perhaps very interested to know how one can make real money .
There is no initial capital needed You may commense to receive yields with as small sum of money as 20-100 dollars.

AimTrust is what you thought of all the time
The company represents an offshore structure with advanced asset management technologies in production and delivery of pipes for oil and gas.

It is based in Panama with offices everywhere: In USA, Canada, Cyprus.
Do you want to become an affluent person?
That`s your choice That`s what you wish in the long run!

I`m happy and lucky, I started to get real money with the help of this company,
and I invite you to do the same. It`s all about how to select a proper partner who uses your savings in a right way - that`s AimTrust!.
I earn US$2,000 per day, and what I started with was a funny sum of 500 bucks!
It`s easy to start , just click this link http://jisekihi.angelcities.com/xotema.html
and go! Let`s take our chance together to feel the smell of real money

Kyle Leach said...

RAD. perhaps Andrew is the key to world peace and happiness. He sure made me happy. ;)

Will said...

Oh sweet Andrew, lose those briefs! You are a thing of beauty and a joy forever.

Mark in DE said...

Mondays suck, but the question is: Does Andrew?

流量王全球網路行銷 said...

Hello!
http://www.yahoo899.com