Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Maxim Chmerkovskiy
Happy Hump Day! I just love Dancing with the Stars and I am happy that Hawaii gal Nicole Scherzinger is 2010 winner! She rocked it indeed! I am sorry that Evan Likesadick didn't get it but he does gets an A for effort and he seems like a really nice fella. He was such a turn off for me initially even in the Olympic games and then as I watched him this season on DWTS and he really grew on me.....I am sure he would grow on many other men as well! Pun intended! Actually all the fellas on DWTS are so fun to watch as there's nothing like a man that can dance its so sexy and Maxim is no exception. Maxim actually has turned into quite a looker as if you look back on how he had that awful long hair back in the day so lets just say his transformation through the years have been very very good! He is hot hot hot!

On another note have you noticed allot of gents are wearing lots of bracelets? Mush like we did in the 80's.....You remember the look don't you? I wore a bunch on each wrist..... Well I noticed that Maxim has been wearing a bunch in alot of his pics and on the show and then the post below of model Eric last week... I keep seeing guys on TV and on the street boys sporting them...... It brings back memories and how fun to see.... maybe I am behind and its been around for awhile but I seem to notice it more and more lately.....

Well its Wednesday and tomorrow is my Friday! So a 4 day weekend is around the corner! Yippee! Whos in Seattle this weekend? Wanna play?

5 comments:

Stephen said...

I lived in Seattle for 20 years
(1981-2001)... when I come to visit, which is often, can I buy you guys a cocktail?

I also loved the men of DWTS this year & Maxim gets an A+.

queer heaven said...

If I did not have to work this weekend, I would come and let you Play.

Ray's Cowboy said...

WOOF on this man and congrats on home town person for you wins.
Ray

zot said...

Maxim is indeed hot, though the appeal of Dancing With the Stars escapes me!

robertga99 said...

I love Maxim! He is so VERY hot. DELICIOUS even!