Friday, May 21, 2010

SCISSOR SISTERS Jake Shears
Northwest Oregon Boy Jake Shears is all over the news this week due these photos for a spread in TETU magazine and the excitement and buzz surrounding a Scissor Sisters return with their third album Night Work on June 28 2010! Today I also hear he is a key figure behind Kylie Minogue's new album APHRODITE! All I know is Jake is hot and his music is hot and its going to be a hot summer jammin to his tunes!! I hope he comes to the PNW in concert--I'm so there!!!!

6 comments:

MJ said...

Love him AND the Scissor Sisters!

Happy Blogger said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Greg said...

Hooray for the new Scissor Sisters album!! I wonder if Jake will dress like that for the cover?

Michael Rivers said...

HE is SO sexy!!

Stephen said...

I love Jake & the entire crew (Baby Daddy!) from Scissor Sisters... I have the new single & I am looking forward to the new album. It will probably be the soundtrack for the summer.

The picks of Jake are hot! I used to see him on Capitol Hill in the early Aughts.

Fortune Blogger said...

BIKINI HUNKS WITH BIG BULGES, CLICK BELOW:

Hunks in Bikini
Underwear Hunks
Bikini Boys
Male Biniki Underwear
Sexy Bikini Men
Underwear Male Models
Male Sexy Bikini
Hunks and Underwear
Yummy Hunks
Sexy Bikini Men
Hunks and Underwear
Hunks and Sexy Bikini
Hunks and Fit Briefs
Male Sexy Bikini
Bikini Male Models
Bikini Hunks
Underwear Bikini Hunks
Underwear Hunks
Men Fit Underwear
Bikini Male Models
Bikini Hunks
Underwear Bikini Hunks
Male Sexy Bodies
Men Fit Underwear
Underwear Male Models
Hunks and Sexy Bikini
Hunks and Fit Briefs
Hunks and Wet Thongs
Hunks and Hot Swimwear
Male Sexy Bodies
Bikini Boys
Male Biniki Underwear
Hunks in Bikini