Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Busy as a bee....
bzzzzzzz... I have been busy as a bee and it seems my blogging has been the one to suffer....I do go out and read my fave blogs but I don't have the time these days to post as much.....Shit! But hope you understand.....I hope to be more "with it" soon....Hope you all had a nice holiday weekend and all is well. Had to post a Darren Criss pic....hes a doll and can you imagine him singing to you? Love them Glee boys...... See the whole spread in OUT here...... Keep in touch as I am an e mail away! xo Rad

9 comments:

A Lewis said...

Busy as a bee is right....too busy to have lunch with me! Damn it. And next time, post a pic with his shirt off, please. Hugs.

Mark in DE said...

Thanks for the Darren Criss photo - he IS a doll.

I've been the opposite of you, I've been writing in my blog each day but not reading other blogs nearly as much as I'd like. I'm taking a few minutes to catch up with you now!

Anonymous said...

Totally understand! Life gets busy sometimes. Darren Criss is great. Give me him and Chord Overstreet. Talk about a hot combo! Ah, well a boy can dream.

Take care.

Phunk Factor said...

Darren is the complete mix of someone being adorable and sexy at the same time!

Rebecca said...

sounds like life to me hope things slow down soon so you can get a little rest aand telaxation in meantime thanks for the cute pic.

queer heaven said...

I HATE Darren Criss!!!! No one, I mean no one, has the right to be that adorably cute and that wonderfully talented!!!!

BosGuy said...

Buzz Buzz... I know exactly where I would like to feel his stinger.

Rgutro said...

What? No shirtless picture of Darren? Kidding. Good to see you blogging. Do anything fun lately? -We went on a ghost hunt at a nearby mansion. I need to blog about it... as I had 2 encounters. We should talk on the phone sometime!
Rob and Tom (in Maryland)

Anonymous said...

.