Sunday, March 25, 2012

Two Words that make me cringe right now!
PINK SLIME!
I try not to eat much meat...I do try and have been for awhile now to be more vegan like-- Its hard though--I eat and have more chicken and pork in my diet and not much red meats but sometimes go for a burger.... And all this pink slime talk freaks my shit out! All I know is I am not able to go near hamburger these days... I guess it good that things are changing but its hard to trust it if you ask me.... GA ROAST man-- Pun intended.. he he he

2 comments:

Jeremy Ryan said...

I love meat however I share your same concerns about Pink Slime. If I know in advance and have a choice I will opt out of eating it. However, just knowing it's out there hasn't scared me away from enjoying a nice burger or two.

Thanks for fixing the link to my site. I hope all is going well for you and that you have an awesome week.

Rick said...

Stay away from that stuff.
Hey let me wish you an early Happy Birthday! I hope it's a great day for you!