Thursday, June 22, 2006




The Hunks of DNA Magazine..

So DNA magazine is just so much fun..for many many reasons-Jeff has brought home a couple issues in the past and we have enjoed them... It is kinda pricey and with the amount of mags we already get (one of our addictions...magazine whores we are) I swear we need a room just to store all of them----its one of those things--hard to part with them---I save em all --Even my Sunset magazines....anyhow thank god you can now go online and enjoy it too--Rusty Joiner is one of my all time faves so I had to put him here for our enjoyment--have you ever seen his ass? eye chihuahua!! The hottie in the Blue is this months cover....Oh my!!! I think they make a cute couple..HOT!!!

check out so much more at http://www.dnamagazine.com.au/

No comments: