Tuesday, July 18, 2006


Clark and Whitney embrace...

I love when you come across these photo shopped pics...For those that don't know these lads --they are Whitney and Clark from Smallville...So sweet!...I love me a good Tom Welling..Have you all seen him lately in all the e rags? All Grizzly Adams and shit... Boy he can can grow some serious hair!! He has that big old beard...I bet he has a giant bush!! I wonder who gets to keep it trimmed down for him?
Hey Tom...Im available!!

Can you imagine? "what do you do Errol?" Well Im a pube trimmer to the stars..Im the best in the biz!!! --Im famous for my signature Errol Boy Buzz for men and Errol Bitch buzz for women... LOL!

Now.. I have to find me some hot pics of Whitney-- I cant remember the actor that played him but I know I had a man crush on him...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Here are some links that I believe will be interested

Anonymous said...

Nice idea with this site its better than most of the rubbish I come across.
»

Anonymous said...

Your site is on top of my favourites - Great work I like it.
»