Thursday, September 28, 2006


Dinner Time....

So its Thursday which means only one more day till Friday.. THANK GOD! Dinners on the way!! Jeff and I enjoy our nightly dinners together...Jeff made huli huli chicken last night and it was yummy and I think hes making Hawaiian chili tonite..It has lots of Portuguese sausage in it! I like that sausage! Well then its time for Thursday night tv on the new sectional with the kids (Our dogs Maile and Alika). Should be a lovely evening....Tomorrow we have a dinner on board the Holland America Ship the Zaandam...Most people would get mini orgasm's about dinner on a luxury ship..Not Jeff and I---We are trying to get out of it--been there some that....Who wants to be around drunk ,ugly overweight co workers? Not us! Ha! I am hoping I get a sniffle tonite so I can be sick....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm not particularly into homo things, but your blog title cracked me up.

Nate Smith
http://nateisablog.blogspot.com/