Friday, September 29, 2006


Jim McGreevey

Former New Jersey Governor and gay American James McGreevey was expected to read the Top Ten on tonight's Late Show with David Letterman but never showed despite attempts by Letterman's staff to get in touch with him, according to CBS.
Said Letterman: "We had invited the governor to be here, he said he would be here, we were all very excited that he was going to be here and then he stopped calling. They just stopped calling. They left us numbers that were unplugged, we couldn't get a hold of him. He said, 'Oh no, we're coming, don't worry, we're coming,' and that's the last we heard of him…I hope he's okay."


Tonight's Top Ten List, "Chapter Titles in Jim McGreevey's Book"

10. "The Day I Got Caught Governing Myself"
9. "How to Pretend to Like Girls for 47 Years"
8. "From Schwarzenegger to Pataki: Governors I'd Like to Oil Up"
7. "Another Confession – I Can't Resist Entenmann's Pound Cake"
6. "At First I Just Thought I Was Bipartisan"
5. "The New Jersey Budget Crisis – What Would Judy Garland Do?"
4. "A Look at the Governor's Balls"
3. "Politicians Who Left a Bad Taste in My Mouth"
2. "How to Push Through a Bill – Or a Steve or a Larry…"
1. "Why I Don't Like Bush"

Hilarity! taken from towleroad-http://www.towleroad.com/towleroad/2006/09/jim_mcgreeveys_.html

No comments: