Friday, September 29, 2006


JANET JACKSON ON OPRAH
Talks About Trousersnake

Janet Jackson hasn't spoken to Justin Timberlake since the infamous Superbowl 'nipplegate' incident.
The two singers sparked outrage when Justin tore off part of Janet's outfit to expose her pierced breast during their half-time performance and Janet admits she wants to discuss what happened with the SexyBack star.
She told US chat show host Oprah Winfrey: "We haven't spoken but I consider him a friend, and I'm very loyal, and friendship is very important to me. He has reached out to speak with me. Like I said, friendship is very important to me - and certain things you just don't do to friends. In my own time, I'll give him a call."
Janet still has a bone to pick with Justin for not sticking up for her after the incident which was condemned across the US.
However, the 40-year-old singer admits she is still amazed the accident got so much attention. She explained: "Many more important things were going on in the world. And the focus was on my breast? That didn't make any sense to me."


Jeff and I picked up her new cd last night at Costco!--We love Costco!! Its really good...My favorite part is you get to pick which cd cover with Janet on it...What can we say we are True 80's boys we love our Janet and Madge......

No comments: