Tuesday, October 03, 2006

HAPPY BIRTHDAYS for OCTOBER 3!!!


























Sean William Scott! Hey Mr Good Looking! Happy 30th Birthday DUDE! Hey... are you still David Geffens new boy toy? or did David move on? He does that alot you know... Give me a call if you want....












Gwen Stefani---Gwenny Gwen Gwen! Happy 37th you sexy goddess--whens the new cd? We are waiting! Major xoxoxoxoxox


















Tommy Lee-- Happy birthday Bud! Your one of my favorite people as you were in my favorite rock group Motley Crue back in the day and also my first concert ever back in 1982 at Ozzys Bark at the Moon Tour! You were the opening band! Rock on Thomas!








CHUBBY CHECKER! Happy birthday you twisting great! My Granny " Olivia" LOVED you! You performed for her at her back in the 60's at her B day party! She was one one of your fans for sure-- You used to come in and see her at TOPS in Waikiki!!! In any event I had to give a shout out to you as my Granny who I miss dearly told me this story often! HAPPY B DAY CHUBS!!

No comments: