Tuesday, October 17, 2006




Hawaii Earthquake makes me become a GREAT UNCLE and thus US Population Hits 300

My family from Hawaii is doing ok--thanks for all the e mails checking in on the family back home everyone--for the most part the only thing is the power outages that is slow and a pain to deal with--it could be much worst so we are thankful that this wake of of the gods was a nice one--On a brighter note my eldest nephew Tyson back in Honolulu became a dad on earthquake Sunday- That means I am now a great uncle...ok so now I feel really old! My mom said his wife had the baby right after the earthquake--poor little dear was ready to see the world after that rumble! Let me outta here! Pics soon!

Also--announced this am---was the news that the population is now at 300 million!

U.S. Population Hits 300 Million

WASHINGTON -- Some experts figure it happened a while ago but officially, the population of the United States hit 300 million people Tuesday.
The Census Bureau's population clock rolled over to the big number Tuesday morning at 7:46 EDT.

WOW!

The nice thing about all of this is it was my dads b day...so his first great grandchild wwas born on his birthday....

No comments: