Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Last Week In London....

Ok so while we were in Seattle dealing with Cold, Snow and Work the girls were off in London...For a sightseeing shopping trip...Here are my 2 favorite pics!








Isnt the Flowers lovely? Vals is also quite stunning in her London "ish" cape jacket as she strikes a pose amongst all the floral ....We can always count on Val to not only be in fashion ( that cape!) but always seizing the best in photo opportuitys when the right local presents itself...Bravo Bravo!







And heres our lovely Starla in front the famous department store "Harrods"...Doesn't she look like she ready to bag up one of those bears up or something? I wonder whats in the bags? I am hoping its my Christmas present... If not this bitch is dead.......oops sorry...My split personality just came out-- you know the evil gay one that pops out every now and then....... I bet its panties...English Pantaloons! as Starla loves her panties--I think she has a fetish....Im sure she picked them out for Val to wear for her in London....

No comments: