Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Trousersnake
A Close Up


As you all know, I'm a big Justin Timberlake fan. JT does some super music and gives a great concert. He also makes me laugh like mad when hes guest spots on shows like SNL and such. He is a great talented musician slash entertainer that's for sure! But Trousersnake isn't always drop dead gorgeous in my eyes...Hes just one of those guys that looks really hot 50% of the time and the other 50% he is just well so so....But looking at this close up of him from Monday night brings him back to that hot 50% of the time for me at least...Look a that face.....totally my type!.......makes me think of 2 songs.....All Night Long- By Lionel Ritchie and I Want To Kiss You All Over by Exile......LOL....well maybe change the last one to I want to lick you all over.....Slurp! click em they grow if you like....

3 comments:

ZenDenizen said...

I know exactly what you mean. He has a lot to work with but I almot never like his hair.

Mark in DE said...

You're right about the 50% thing. I do think he looks hot with the scruffy face.

Mark :-)

M- Filer said...

what's up with his eyebrows, are they penciled on? I don't like it.