Thursday, May 15, 2008

JULIANO LOPES
Gets The Honors.....
How appropriate to me to post Mr Lopes as my first hot man with my new apple macs first bloggie post.........He is so deserving of this honor as he is one fricken SEXY BEAST!!! Though I'm still trying to get the hand of this new laptop.  It is both fun and frustrating all rolled into one man---doesn't Juliano look so at ease and kinda comfortable? In a way and I am as well now......as it was a ordeal to get the new wireless connection installed and now its time to play and get all my stuff transferred over from the old gigantic PC.  Oh such good times indeed! NOT!  But it is good to be back and able to stalk my fave blogs again.  I surely missed you fellas! 

2 comments:

Mark in DE said...

Good luck with the new Mac. Did you see Juliano on my blog? I think he is scrumptious.

Mark :-)

Rick said...

I'd like to make him my laptop.:)