Thursday, August 28, 2008

Do you Eat Exotic Fruits?
DURBAN BUD Does! And So Should You!
DURBAN Bud is a favorite blog of mine-As I have mentioned in the past I am not the best writer so I look up to a few blogs out there that are well written- at least to me---I adore the writing he does and most importantly it really makes me laugh out loud. It is so my speed and I enjoy it so much that I wanted to share with you and give you a heads up! Not to mention hes easy on the eyes so I had to post this cute pic he posted in his latest post... So check out his blog!

Dude...I hope you don't mind that I used this pic of you. I think we need to call you our hot blogger of the day! I love ya Durban Bud!

4 comments:

A Lewis said...

Exotic Fruits? Sounds like you and me!

Anonymous said...

DORIANBUD?

Anonymous said...

TJ is so hot.

Mark in DE said...

He's hot! I must check out his writing.

Mark :-)