Friday, October 24, 2008

Tonites Plans
A Haunted History Tour
We are off to the Georgetowns Haunted History Tour this evening! We have good friends that have been putting this thing on for years and each year it has grown and grown.....Last time I checked they were sold out for many of the times tonite so they are doing well with this event! I'm going to fill a sippy cup ( you know one of those 7-11 to go coke things ) full of vodka and some juice and drink along the way.....One of those super cups should be a good start for tonite ....I need a good night hell weekend of heavy drinking as its been one of those weeks! We are going with the usual suspects-- Kandis, Scott, Starla and Val.....I hope it scares the panties off the girls....oh and the jock strap off Scott...oh wait he goes commando-- then scare the pants off him....the brewhouse looks super spooky!!! More here...

1 comment:

Greg said...

That sounds like a lot of fun. I wish we had something like that around here.