Friday, October 24, 2008

Another Busy WeekendLots going on this weekend! We have the Haunted History Tour tonite...see post below this one....then tomorrow we are off the the Boo In Burien....We are going as long as the weather cooperates--last year was sunny and we were judges for the costume pet parade....it is so much fun seeing all the dogs dressed up...I think we are going to dress up the kids and put them in this years parade... for sure the little one Lola.......But if its rainy I think not so I pray for nice weather.....Or I will be sitting in the Mark Restaurant along the parade route and maybe judging it again while I sip a cocktail...We live in Burien and the festivities is about 4 blocks from our home.....its a lovely area....A friend just sent me this Bark for Obama- from Metro Dog.....all this is all so dang Seattle!

1 comment:

A Lewis said...

I guess I didn't realize you guys were in Burien...my honey had an apartment there for a while. And I hear it's quite the up and coming place these days. We're actually going to our 10th anniversary party of our employer next Thursday night at the Museum of Flight. Wish we were staying longer...we'd love to meet up and say hi! Happy pooch judging!