Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Say what?
Do I have too?
I don't wanna..

I did not want to go to work today but I did....it is really getting to the point of insanity at the office......Some of you know why...I will elaborate more when I can post more about it. All I can say is fuck a rama man!

I did not want to go to my docs apt today....I had a doc visit last Friday and today was a follow up to that and so I had to have a few procedures done.......yes one was the ol scope shoved up my ass.. ...it was kinda strange as he was training a new intern and he was talking to him about what he was seeing....so it took longer than usual......YIKES! But I was a wiling model and I guess it looks good.....But I do have to have a colonoscopy next week just to be on the safe side.....YUCK!

Well Happy Tuesday....... at least the weather is quite splendid :-)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

dude, after the doc appointment you had, you still have a good attitude...Im impressed ;)

hugs

Anonymous said...

If that dude was in my bed, I wouldn't want to get out of it to go to work either.

Also, I recently had the big telephone wire up the ass....you're completely asleep and when you wake up you're still a little high from the drugs so all in all, it's not as bad as one would think ; )

Writer said...

Lovely picture, RAD. Sorry about the doctor's appointment. I've always hated whenever a new intern was being trained - just the whole feeling of being on display!

Hugs to you! :)

Anonymous said...

As someone whose prostate cancer was detected very early from a "digital rectal exam" -- and who was treated for ulcerative colitis and healed only because his regular colonoscopy came at the same time by coincidence -- I'm all for letting the docs do their exams that skeeve a lot of guys out.