Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Rick and Steve
Season 2


From LOGO TV!
I hope all you homos enjoyed last nights premiere episode as much as I did. WELCOME baby Dixie! It was about bloggers and so much more as well......Now doesnt it feel good to be back in the foul-mouthed West Lahunga? This show just cracks me up! I love it! Check out a sneak peak of next week's episode (which will air next Tuesday, Nov. 18 at 10 p.m. ET/PT on Logo)---After Dana's Scary Lesbian birth, the whole crew - with baby Dixie, too! - embarks on the consistently-pleasant drive home. Well, until Mother Nature intervenes and Kirsten begins to notice her biracial baby isn't looking so biracial...Then get ready for an uber-gay retelling of The Wizard of Oz... even gay-er than Wicked... seriously! If you haven't you all NEED to check out this show!

2 comments:

Tony said...

I wish we had it over here .... :-( I've seen season one and it's classic :-)

Mark in DE said...

I watched it and thought the season opener was great! Its a very clever show.

Mark :-)